Tuesday, April 23, 2013

It's Her Time

"Julie Anne San Jose: It's My Time" 
(official poster)









All of her fans is now excited for Julie Anne San Jose as she invades the concert stage on "Julie Anne San Jose: It's My Time" Concert, 8 in the evening at the Music Museum. Based on what I've heard, in few days.. tickets might be sold out already.. well, I'm already expecting that because before the day that the tickets will be available at the Music Museum, they've already started the reservations. And based on what I've heard.. after the reservations that lasted for only few days.. tickets were almost sold out. The photos above are taken during her pictorial for the poster. She said that her fans should expect a fiercer Julie Anne. She also said that the songs that she will perform on every production number are the songs that became part of her life. The youtube at fliptop star ABRA, the group ADDLIB and her loveteam Mr. ELMO MAGALONA will be her special guest on the said event. Well, I'm pretty sure that this concert will be a great show. Advance congratulation, Japs! :) Keep on Spreading The Love \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment